Friday 16 August 2013

PPA168

I decided to try my hand at another Paper Pal challenge.  I love Stampin' Up products and thanks to my wonderful demonstrator Laurie, I have quite a bit of SU paper, stamp pads, stamp sets etc. etc. 

Here is my card recipe...
Card stock - American Crafts White
Background Paper - Pink Petticoat (another of my favourites!!!) in Cool Aqua polka dots and Hydrangea's in Silver Cloud
Stamp set - Lacey and Lovely by Stampin' UP
Ink - Smoky Slate (which is my new favourite colour...it just works with everything)
Ribbon - is just from my stash

Thanks for stopping by...
Shelley

11 comments:

  1. I love Smoky Slate too! And your bow is fab! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card, Shelley! Love the aqua and gray together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sophisticated! Love your color choices and spin on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant and pretty, this looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fresh & pretty card, Shelley! I love your colour choices and layout - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous use of colors and an over-the-top bow that is stunning! congratulations on being a PPA top pick.

    hugs, m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. I am really thrilled to be selected as a PPA top pick. I appreciate your comments so much.
      Shelley

      Delete